Tuesday 22 October 2013

SEDUCING A LADY IN A BIBLICAL MANNER


 


BOY: Do u have a boyfriend?
GIRL: No, I don't have.
BOY: Gen 2:18 "The lord God said,
it is not good for a man to be alone, I'll
make a helper suitable for him.
GIRL: "But I don't love you.
BOY: 1 Jn 4:8 whoever does not
love, does not know God, because God is love.
GIRL: & how do I know you mean
those words?
BOY: Matt 12:34 for out of the abundance of the heart
the mouth speaks.
GIRL: but how can I be sure that
you're loyal & honest?
BOY : Mark 13:31 "heaven & earth will pass away but
my
words will never pass away
GIRL: But why me? There are alot
of girls out there


BOY: Prov 31:29 "Many women do
noble things, but you surpass them all.
GIRL: But what is in me that you
like?
BOY: Song of solomon 4:7 "you are
altogether beautiful, my darling there is no flaw in
you"
GIRL: But I’m not that beautiful you're exaggerating
BOY: Prov 31:30 "charm is deceptive, and beauty is
fleeting; but a woman
who fears the Lord is to be praised
GIRL: What happens if I say yes.
BOY: Gen 2:24 "Therefore man shall leave his father
and
his mother & they shall become one flesh
GIRL: How come you know the scriptures this much
BOY: Joshua 1;8 This book of law
shall not depart from your mouth but you shall
meditate
on it day & night so that you may be careful to do all
that is written in it. For then you make your way
prosperous and you will have good success"
GIRL: Woow, I can see you really love God
BOY: Ps 34:8 oh, taste and see that lord is good!
Blessed
is the man who takes refuge in him.
GIRL: mmm. Ok please give time to think
about it
BOY: Philippian 4:8 "finally brethren,
whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is
just,
whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence,
if
there is anything worthy of praise think about this
thing
GIRL: oww I love you already
BOY: Revelation 22:21 "Amen"...
Eheheheheh the truth shall set you Free...study the
Word,
it is LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment